Make Your Art Pop: A Colorful Camera to turn your photos into Fresh, Funky Pop Art.
Tired of the Average Photo Filter? Introducing Popkick - An app to create funky wall-worthy art to display, share & be proud of. Be the first of your friends to post fresh art that stands out among the everyday look-alike filters.
And have fun doing so … Take a colorful spin with the Popkick Color Wheel to ink your art into all kinds of rich hues; or move your photo around and watch in Real Time as the colors melt and blend together. It's the perfect app to decorate your walls with.
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT POPKICK:
Billboard magazine named Popkick, an ‘artist’s new best friend...creat(ing) interesting photos that apps like Instagram currently don’t offer’.
Popkick is currently featured by Apple in the App Store's Photo & Video Best New Apps and Fun with Filters sections.
• Create amazing never before seen instant pop art and wall-worthy prints for digital or wall art, posters, album covers, postcards, etc.
• Play with 12 handcrafted pop filters & 5 unique filter enhancements to create a myriad of results
• Take a colorful spin with the built-in Popkick Color Wheel and ink your art into all kinds of rich hues
• Choose between a pretty Passepartout Frame Border or Full Edge to Edge Art
• Shuffle for infinite combinations - where the results are everything but boring!
• Parallax Pop Shifting mode - Move your photo around and watch the colors melt and blend in REAL TIME
• Access a handpicked template library to play with, manipulate, & get inspired or simply use your own photos to play with
• Create postcards or send images to your printer directly from the app
• Share results with friends and the Popkick community on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
• High Resolution Support - You can now save up to 3080 pixel (7 MegaPixel) images on all iPhone5+, iPad 2, iPad 3+ devices*
Still not convinced? Check out cool Popkick creations from other users or watch the Popkick Demo Video at http://www.popkickapp.com
iPhone & iPod touch devices running iOS 6 and higher.
*High resolution support depends on your device's chipset and memory capacity. Older devices such as the 4th generation iPod have limited High Resolution support due to limited RAM.
Older / Lower Memory Devices: iPhone 4/4S, iPad Mini, and iPods, can save up to 3 MegaPixel files (up to 2100px on one side depending on the aspect ratio of the image).
Popkick is the first of a collection of unique art filters from Pixabi LLC which is composed of a small team of 2 people who love to create gorgeous, creative and fun to use apps. Bored with look-alike photo filters, we founded Pixabi with the mission to enable people to create wall-worthy, funky art that you might actually want to show off, share, and display in the real world, as well as the digital.
We are eager to see what you create with Popkick so email us images that you'd like to show off and we will feature them on our website.
Stay tuned for more fresh filters from Pixabi or contact us to tell us what kind of filter you'd like to see next.
Alexandra & Dominik