Without question, automation has turned into a critical component driving the success of AP departments within the last 10 years. With improved visibility into outstanding invoices, reduced invoice-to-pay lifecycles, and the elimination of manual processes such as paper handling and data entry, it’s hard to believe why any organization would not consider it.
However, many AP departments still struggle to build a solid business case for AP automation, specifically with their IT departments – a group already overburdened with applications for which ROI is proving elusive. These costs are not only measured financially, but in terms of time and user satisfaction as well.
In this 40-minute session, our experts will discuss how Transform AP leverages your existing ERP and SharePoint investments to:
- Quickly index and store any paper or electronic AP document in SharePoint (invoices, POs, sales orders, check images and more) with a single click from the desktop or another financial business application
- Automatically create PO-based invoices for verification and matching
- Code, verify and approve non-PO based invoices with configurable workflows
- Integrate with your existing ERP system for real-time data exchange
- Store and retrieve related documents such as check images, purchase orders, email attachments and more