This is a break down of my trip to Colorado in vignette form.
1. A flock of seagulls in Nebraska (makes no sense to me either)
2. Fire juggler in the village at Copper Mtn
3. Eisenhower Tunnel (this thing is really at least a mile long so I had to speed up the video...a lot and put flosstradamus in the background to mask the distortion)
4. Loud electricity usage meter in Breckenridge
5. Fireworks at night in the village at Copper
6. Crossing the Mississippi River on the way out
7. Guy at Crepes a la Carte making one of their amazing crepes
8. Getting off the lift (again this was sped up quite a bit)
9. Bubble dropper thing at a fossil store
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?