In 2009, NASA was awarded a US patent for pulsed electromagnetic fields use to enhance tissue repair in mammals. This patent was the result of extensive research to find methods to reverse the bone loss experienced by astronauts when they were in a gravity free environment and away from the earth's magnetic field.
Additionally, NASA tissue repair patent and research on pulsed magnetic fields were also used to stimulate the growth of stem cells.
NASA'S STUDIES CONCLUDED THAT PEMF:
• Resulted in greater cell viability
• Better organized cell structure
• It increased mRNA levels (also known as protein levels) of the body's collagen production
• Enhance the bioelectric potency of nerve stimulation and restoration
• Best of all, PEMF's high-speed square wave actually stimulated cell growth four-times faster than normal cell growth. A huge factor when recovering from an injury or an operation.
Host - Sonja Runar - Learn more at: PulsedHarmonix.com
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?