Promo video : Safe Zone Drop-In Center for Homeless and At Risk Youth
Agency: Face to Face Health and Counseling Service, Inc.
Do you need help with food, clothing, or finding a place to stay?
Visit SafeZone, a drop-in center for youth ages 14-20.
Located in downtown Saint Paul, it is open Monday through Saturday. Services offered at SafeZone include:
* Case Managers are available every day to assist you with finding shelter, housing, jobs, and more.
* Clothing Closet: On-site clothing closet with hygiene items.
* Computer Lab/ Resource Room: Research jobs and apartments, complete your resume (assistance is available!).
* Food shelf/ Meals Sandwiches and a hot meal are served daily. A small food shelf is available for emergency use.
* General Educational Development (GED) Teachers are available Monday through Thursday during the school year.
* The Independent Living Skills Program offers assistance finding housing and jobs, weekly classes to help you live on your own successfully.
* A Medical Clinic is available weekly. All services are free.
* A Mental Health Case Manager is available daily for crisis support and counseling.
* Sexual Health Education Staff are available daily to talk with you about your sexual health. They provide free, confidential Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) testing and safer sex supplies.
* Shower and Laundry Services are available Monday through Saturday for free.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?