SOI Certified Learning is a kindergarten through second grade classroom instructional system with five integrated elements. These elements are based on the principles of total quality management -- continuous measurement of performance, early detection of performance failures, systematic procedures to quickly eliminate the failures detected, documentation of all aspects of the operation (measurement, failure detection, failure remediation, and resultant performance), and evaluation of overall system performance.
Why Certified Learning?
• Curriculum that meets the Common Core curriculum requirements
• Each lesson in the curriculum carries its own criteria of mastery
• Students progress at their own pace
• If problems occur they are detected early with the management system
• Interventions are made to correct any problems detected
• All intellectual abilities are trained - Cognitive, Memory, Evaluation, and Problem Solving