1. According to Israel Today News, a report by the U.S. Institute for Science and International Security has found that, as of today, Iran could “break out” and produce a sufficient quantity of uranium for a nuclear bomb by using its installed centrifuges and low enriched uranium stockpiles in as little as one month.
2. According to USA Today, a magnitude 7.1 earthquake struck off the Fukushima region of Japan early Saturday. The epicenter was located 231 miles east of Japan’s Honshu Island.
3. According to USA Today, an Israeli defense official has stated that a new report showing that Iran may need as little as a month to produce enough uranium for a nuclear bomb is further evidence for why Israel will take military action before that happens.
4. According to Reuters, fresh human cases in eastern China of a deadly new strain of bird flu signal the potential for “a new epidemic wave” of the disease in the coming winter months.
5. According to the Times of Israel, Palestinian security forces recently uncovered a terror cell in the West Bank plotting to launch unmanned aerial vehicles laden with explosives at Israel.
The Bible says in Hebrews 9:28: "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation."
Our Second Coming quote for today is from Tertullian. He said: "What a spectacle is that fast-approaching advent of our Lord, now owned by all, now highly exalted, now a triumphant One!"
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.