New Heaven Reef Conservation Program (NHRCP) is a non-profit restoration and research based program on the island of Koh Tao, Thailand. In this, part 1 of a mini series, we explore just a small number of the conservation and research projects NHRCP has been a part of in the summer of 2013.
- The Koh Tao Festival and a glimpse of the preparation that went into it
- The Crown of Thorns collections
- The Turtle Nursery program (with the Thai Navy, the Thai Fisheries Department, the Department of Marine and Coastal Resources (DMCR) and the Save Koh Tao Group.
- The affiliation with the iSeahorse.org research team
- The island wide Mooring and Reef-Cube deployment (with the DMCR) sponsered by Chevron, PTTEP, and Salamander Energy.
Huge thanks go out to all our volunteers and friends who helped make these projects a success!
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?