What does The Learning Café do? We turn potential into performance.
In other words, we determine each client’s specific needs and goals, and then customize a learning experience that meets those needs and goals. That experience might be a one-time presentation or a conference breakout session, a workshop or large-scale learning event, a keynote, a training tool or an ongoing partnership.
We can guide you through big and small changes in
- cultivating a cohesive multigenerational workforce
- building mentoring initiatives that pay off
- building your personal brand
- effectively engaging and retaining employees
- developing essential skills for new and current leaders
- guiding groups toward collaboration and teamwork
You provide the potential, and we’ll transform it into performance.
Peek behind the curtain at The Learning Café and you’ll see co-founders Devon Scheef and Diane Thielfoldt. When they created The Learning Café in 1999, they combined their accumulated business acumen, unique talents and insights, and their innate understanding of how individuals learn and develop.