Double Exposures is a follow up to Manuel Vason’s groundbreaking book Exposures, published in 2002. The project builds on Manuel Vason’s collaborative practice and will produce an extensive new body of work, exploring new modules of collaboration by researching two new concepts: ‘Reversing the Gaze’ and ‘Double Image’. 40 new commissioned collaborations will feature in the Double Exposures publication to be launched in 2013. For more information please go to Double-Exposures.com
Manuel Vason conducts an interview with each of the Double Exposures collaborators. These interviews aim to give the artists a voice beyond the work created and to create a different exchange between Vason and the respective artist. The interview ends with each collaborator asking a question to another anonymous artist.
Each collaborator is asked the same 5 questions:
- Why did you chose to express yourself through live performance?
- If your work had a main message what would that message be?
- When did you commit to being an artist?
- Do you believe in documentation? If so what do you think would be the best way to document your work?
- Can you make a question to another artist?
Supported using public funding by the National Lottery through Arts Council England and partnered by the Live Art Development Agency. Manuel Vason is kindly supported by Marina Goncharenko.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?