Younger generations today are looking for fulfillment that can be found in Ephesians 1:7, said O.S. Hawkins, president of GuideStone Financial Resources.
In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace.
• Are searching for a meaningful relationship in life (“In Him…”)
• Want immediate gratification (“…we have redemption…”)
• Want something for nothing (“…through his blood…”)
• Are searching for guilt-free living (“…the forgiveness of sins…”)
• Are thirsty for prosperity and don’t know if they will ever be able to attain it. (“…with the riches of God’s grace that He lavished on us.”)