Want to get the most out of your time in Rome? Enjoy our complete city walk, where we’ll hit both Rome’s most famous ancient and “modern” sights, from the Colosseum and Pantheon to the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain. It’s the best way to get your bearings, have questions answered, and take your photo ops—not to mention to gain a comprehensive understanding of the city’s many layers. And it’s all in a fun, entertaining, and vivid 3.5 hours!
- Colosseum (inside)
- Roman Forum (from outside)
- Trajan’s Forum (from outside)
- Piazza Venezia
- Spanish Steps
- Trevi Fountain
- Pantheon (inside)
Why take this tour?
- Explore all the major must-sees of Rome’s centro storico
- In just one morning, see the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps & Pantheon
- Discover both the ancient ruins and the “modern” sights of the Eternal City
- Make the most of your time in Rome in a small group of just 12 people maximum
- Enjoy a fresh-made, free Italian gelato