2014 Airoh Aviator 2.1 Motocross Helmet in Carbon
The Aviator 2.1, is the top choice of many of the Europe’s best MXGP riders. Riders such as MX1 Champion Tony Cairoli, Jeffrey Herlings, Marvin Musquin, Rockstar Energy’s Jason Anderson and Blake Wharton all trust their head to the latest in Motocross helmet technology.
There is no mistaking the new Airoh Aviator 2.1 helmets with any other helmet on the market today. It’s unique shape is designed to flow air with minimal drag, the Airoh Aviator 2.1 Viper blends a super lightweight construction (less than 2.5 pounds) the extra weight savings means less neck fatigue and strain as you ride.
The large and direct venting system complete with a snug and comfortable interior, the Aviator 2.1 is the new object of envy at the motocross track or in the woods.
Aviator 2.1 Technical features:
- Weight of 1150 (L/XL) 950 (XS/S/M) gms.
- Carbon and Kevlar composite shell material
- Two external shell sizes
- Helmet interior anatomically designed
- Painted and UV-coated outer shell
- Removable nose protection
- New Peak design offering more strength and durability
- Adjustable peak with spoiler, featuring two different lengths
- Aluminum double D-ring retention system
- Homologations: ECE 22.05, DOT FMVSS No. 218
- ACU Gold Approved
- Aviator 2.1 Internal features:
- Inner liner with high transpiring netting inserts
- Removable/ washable liner
- Removable/washable cheek pads with EMERGENCY SYSTEM AEFR (Airoh Emergency Fast Remove)
- Inner fabrics in microfibre subjected to 2 Dry® treatments
- BULPREN® mesh filter for maximum levels of air-filtration and ventilation
- Aviator 2.1 Ventilation System features:
- 2 Front vents
- Upper rear air extractor/spoiler
- 3 Chin guard air intakes with protective mesh and removable dirt sponge
- 2 Upper air flow vents with removable covers
- Lower rear air extractor
- Accessories included in the Box:
- Silk Airoh Helmet Bag.
- Smoked Transparent Peak Extension which attaches to the end of the existing peak - giving extra roost & mud protection.
- Vent covers to prevent water/debris entering top exhaust vents when in bad weather or sandy conditions.
- Airoh Bolt Key with Airoh Lanyard.
- Spare Bolts for Peak Extension & Vent Covers.
- GoPro Helmet Mount specifically for the top of the Aviator 2.1.
Get yours here;