On November 1, 2013, Fordham Law School hosted the Until Civil Gideon conference, co-sponsored by the Feerick Center for Social Justice, Urban Law Center and Urban Law Journal. The event was supported by Patterson Belknapp Web & Tyler LLP.
- Michael M. Martin, Dean & Distinguished Professor of Law, Fordham Law School
- Nestor M. Davidson, Professor of Law & Director, Fordham Urban Law Center
- John D. Feerick, Norris Professor of Law & Senior Counsel, Feerick Center for Social Justice, Fordham Law School
Opening Remarks/Reponse: Civil Gideon?
- Hon. Earl Johnson, Jr., California Court of Appeal (ret.); Visiting Scholar, University of Southern California Law School & Western Center on
Law and Poverty
- Benjamin H. Barton, Helen and Charles Lockett Distinguished Professor of Law, University of Tennessee College of Law
- Richard Zorza, Coordinator, Self Represented Litigation Network
- Russell G. Pearce, Professor of Law & Edward and Marilyn Bellet Chair in Legal Ethics, Morality & Religion, Fordham Law School