On November 1, 2013, Fordham Law School hosted the Until Civil Gideon conference, co-sponsored by the Feerick Center for Social Justice, Urban Law Center and Urban Law Journal. The event was supported by Patterson Belknapp Web & Tyler LLP.
- Hon. Jonathan Lippmanm, Chief Judge of the State of New York & Chief Judge of the Court of Appeals
Panel 3: Technology & Self-Help
- Conrad Johnson, Clinical Professor of Law, Columbia Law School
- Mark O’Brien, Executive Director and Co-Founder, Pro Bono Net
- Ronald W. Staudt, Professor of Law & Director of the Center for Access to Justice & Technology, IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Mary Marsh Zulack, Clinical Professor of Law, Columbia Law School
- Annie Decker, Urban Law Fellow & Adjunct Professor, Fordham Urban Law Center