The Expression of Transformation
1 Thessalonians 5:12-28
• Transformation in the fellowship of believers is expressed in:
Ø Respect for the leaders of the church, vs. 12-13., Heb. 13:17
Peace with each other, vs. 13.
Ø Patiently meeting each other's needs, vs. 14.
Ø Blessing each other, vs. 15., Rom. 12:17-19
• Transformation in the individual life of faith is expressed in:
Ø Unceasing prayer, vs. 17.
Ø Thankfulness, vs. 18., Rom. 1:21
Ø Following the leading of the Holy Spirit, vs. 19-21., Acts 17:11
Ø The pursuit of holiness, vs. 22.
• Transformation in the believer's relationship with the Lord is expressed in faith in Him to sanctify us and to cause us to persevere, vs. 23., Matt. 5:9
• The calling of God is always also the enabling of God, vs. 24.
Ø God will never call us to do something that He won't also give us the power to do.
• Transformation is best expressed in a life full of grace, vs. 28.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?