Kerry and I wanted a unique way to capture our full wedding ceremony for friends and family that could not attend.
We came up with the idea of using four GoPro cameras to film the entire ceremony from four different perspectives.
1. In the Bridal Bouquet
2. Around the grooms neck, hidden in a Maile Lei
3. On a chair in the front row
4. In the hall behind the alter.
I sync all four of them together and arranged them all on one screen. This allows you to watch the same event from four points of view at the same time.
Here are some highlights if you want to skip around.
1. Nervous Groom 4:44
2. Nervous Bride 6:11
3. Groom Walks Out 9:21
4. Bridal Party Walks Out 9:35
5. Bride Walks Down the Aisle 10:57
6. Sake 17:24
7. Reading Our Vows 19:11
8. Rings 22:43
9. Pronounced Man and Wife 25:19
10. Recessional 26:03
11. Kiss after Hitch 27:09
12. Calm Down Kerry 28:09
13. Credits and Special Thanks 31:54
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?