Michael will explain how GraphGists can help you to discuss and communicate your graph model and how easily you can create them. A GraphGist is a simple AsciiDoc file containing text, pictures, cypher queries for setting up and querying your data as well as results visualizations and an interactive console. It is rendered in your browser so it becomes alive wherever and whenever you want.
During this webinar, Michael will also announce the details of our 2nd GraphGist Challenge!
1) Slides - bit.ly/graphgist_webinar
2) Gist Info - gist.neo4j.org/
3) GraphGist December Challenge - neo4j.org/learn/graphgist_challenge
4) Sample Gist: bit.ly/skills-gist
5) Graph Gist Collection & Submission Page: github.com/neo4j-contrib/graphgist/wiki
Speaker: Michael Hunger, Head of Spring Integration and Cloud Services, Neo Technology
Michael has been passionate about software development since his childhood days in East Germany. He is particularly interested in the people who develop software, software craftsmanship, programming languages, and improving code. While he likes coaching and in-project development as an independent consultant (“better software development evangelist” – jexp.de), he really enjoys the numerous other projects in his life.