a first attempt at messing with Adobe After Effects, with help from Yang Liu. i wanted to throw what i have so far out there, but there's a lot of work yet to be done, including:
- re-doing the embedded video at the beginning (the time is out of sync due to a glitch converting the source from FLV to MOV).
- tighter coordination of screen action with the rhythm and event structure of the soundtrack
- a couple sound effects (just here and there; not during the bulk of the piece)
- photoshop out the pre-digitized version of the player rather than just overlaying the post-digitized version
- replace the scenes consisting of just running-n-gunning with something more interesting. more jumping, calamity, and goofiness is necessary. perhaps eventually extending to
but thought i'd share anyway. enjoy.
[backing soundtrack from Tae K]
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?