Available at aescripts.com/ae-shader-effector
AE Shader Effector provides a quick way to control properties of multiple layers from the pixel values of another layer. Similar to the Shader Effector from C4D's Mograph module.
• Compact, dock-able interface.
• Choose between Luma, Red, Green, Blue or Alpha channel to sample from.
• Control Time-Remapping, Position, Scale, Rotation, Opacity or any selected property of multiple layers.
• Dynamic controls to adjust and animate remapping values.
• Relative or Absolute value option.
• Bake resulting values to keyframes to speed up frame evaluation.
• Set the map layer to sample using the "Set Layer" button.
• Choose which color channel to evaluate. Usually Luma.
• Set values to remap, e.g., when the Luma channel is selected, and the low and high values are 0 and 4, respectively, the corresponding black and white samples will remap to values of 0 and 4, respectively.
• Select layers to affect and click "Apply".
• Adjust or animate remapped values through expression controls added to the map layer.