The third final part (of three) of a documentary 50 mins long, with the history of Parco Ducale di Parma (Ducal Park of Parma) and the Kiosk inside, built in 1913 during celebration of Giuseppe Verdi centenary of birth.
Palazzo Ducale (central building in Ducal Park) always been something as the center of govern. It grows up in the centuries from Farnese and Borbone govern untill Maria Luigia d'Austria who open the park to public purpose. That is why it is called Giardino Pubblico (Public Garden) but also Parco Ducale (Ducal Park).
Here is a very short version of the history of the park, from 16th century till today.
The music of the soundtrack reflect the historical period treated.
Written, edited and proposed by Silvio Marvisi. The voice is Davide Pedrini, audio by Dario Andreoli.
Many thanks to Cariparma foundation, Gazzetta di Parma newspaper and Teatro delle Briciole.
Without the passion of all the cooperators this documentary couldn't be realized.