1. According to The Times of Israel, tensions at the Temple Mount in Jerusalem are escalating week by week. On Sunday, the Jerusalem District Police was forced to close the Temple Mount when a group of Jews visited the site and began singing Hanukkah songs.
2. According to Reuters, many governments are woefully unprepared for an epidemic of dementia currently affecting 44 million people worldwide and set to more than triple to 135 million people by 2050.
3. According to The Jerusalem Post, Hezbollah leader Has-san Nas-rall-ah praised the nuclear agreement between Iran and world powers, saying that it had prevented a potential war in the region.
4. According to The Associated Press, the international chemical weapons watchdog announced on Friday that it has verified the destruction of all of Syria's unfilled munitions -- another milestone along the road to eradicating President Bashar Assad's chemical weapons program by mid-2014.
5. According to USA Today, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is warning about a rise in the number of measles cases in the U.S. The U.S. is experiencing a spike in measles, with 175 confirmed cases and 20 hospitalizations so far this year.
Jesus Christ said in Revelation 3:11: "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."
Our Second Coming quote for today is from Robert Murray McCheyne. On occasion, he was known to ask people, "Do you believe that Jesus is coming today?" If they replied in the negative, he would say, "Then you had better be ready, for He is coming at an hour when you think not!"
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?