SuperBaby Helps Keep Your Babies Safe!
According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, more than 200 infants and young children have died from accidental strangulation in window cords.
Child safety advocate SuperBaby says that parents should be aware of cord danger and other potential hazards in the home. Install only cordless window covering in the room. Keep cords out of the reach of children. Move all cribs, beds, furniture and toys away from windows and window cords.
For more information about cord safety and childproofing your home, visit http://www.windowcoverings.org.