We've figured out your road map to ICD-10.
Although all corners of healthcare will be affected by ICD-10, no providers have more at stake than home health agencies. But, don't worry – we've got you covered.
DecisionHealth has developed the ICD-10 PIVOT program which will guide you through the five key phases of your ICD-10 migration: Planning, Implementation, Validation, Operation and Tracking. We'll walk step-by-step through each one of them to help you create your road map to a smooth ICD-10 implementation.
Watch this webinar and you'll walk away with an understanding of what you need to do to:
• Plan – Build awareness among your staff and make sure your transition team is covering all its bases
• Implement – Complete a financial and operational impact analysis, adjust workflow processes, and educate and train your staff
• Validate – Determine the readiness of your entire team and conduct pre-billing audits
• Operate – Ready your team for ICD-10 codes, prepare referral partners and get ready to transition
• Track – Measure your transition progress, manage claim denials and continue educating your team
Be ready on day one!
For more information please contact us as toll-free 1-855-CALL-DH1 (1-855-225-5341) today.