Available: June 2014!
Hello, I am currently pursuing an MFA in Visual Effects at Savannah College of Media and Design.
Currently looking for a job or internship opportunity!
1.1920 inspired Indian Motorcycle - 2week project, mostly procedural textures based on tile-able files and alpha masks. New techniques explored such as occlusion based masks, and the usage of mib_color_mix to composite within Maya. Rendered using Unified Sampling within Mental Ray for Maya.
2. Vagrant Woman: Subway Scene - Responsible for all assets - Programs used: Zbrush, Maya, Photoshop, Mari, VRay.
3.Coffee Still Life - Summer Project ~5weeks two person project where I was responsible for shading, texturing and basic lighting tweaks. I revisited this project this fall and re-composited it for the final image seen on the reel. First completed project in Vray, ZBrush used for texturing, and displacement, main goal of the project is to experiment with rendering/shading/lighting within vray.
5. Organic Still Life - created in 2 weeks using ZBrush for texturing, Maya for modeling and rendering. Explored a layered shader workflow which included using tile-able texture driven by alpha masks, and occlusion. Rendered in Unified Sampling for Mental Ray.
6. Goblin Shaman - 10 week sculpting study, from concept to completion. Based on Warhammer concept art. Rendering in Keyshot, rough coloring in ZBrush. Main objective to complete a full character in one quarter.
7. Train Is Coming - 10 week 3 person project, Responsible for texture blue box car, and train engine.
8. Auxilium: Maya Lighting and Rendering Tool - 3 month project works with VRay and Mental Ray. Tool created in the effort of making lighting and basic rendering settings easier and more efficient for lighters, and look development artists alike.
download and breakdown available: creativecrash.com/maya/script/auxilium-maya-lighting-and-rendering-tool