• PREMIERE AND Q&A / ZOETROPOLIS ART HOUSE / JAN '14
• OFFICIAL SELECTION / F&M FILM SHOWCASE / SEPT '14
• OFFICIAL SELECTION / SEFF: BINGHAMTON / DEC '14
• SCREENING AND Q&A / ART & MISSION THEATER / DEC '14
• FEATURE / UNDERGRAD FILM ONLINE / FEB '15
• OFFICIAL SELECTION / F&M SENIOR SHOWCASE / APR '15
• HEADLINER / F&M SENIOR SHOWCASE / APR '15
As an ambient and modern interpretation of the Greek myth Sisyphus, the viewer is invited to engage in a "choose your own adventure" means of reasoning. Asking more questions than answering, we yearned to construct a story with room for personal exposition and unique interpretation, all while constructing a semi-grounded, contemporary genre piece. We aimed to illustrate themes of consequence, inevitability and freedom.