1. According to The Washington Free Beacon, China's military is holding large-scale military maneuvers near the North Korean border amid new signs of political instability in the neighboring country.
2. According to the BBC, a village in Madagascar has been hit by a deadly outbreak of the bubonic plague. Test were carried out after at least 20 people in the village were reported to have died last week.
3. According to the Associated Press, Russian President Vladimir Putin said that expanding Russia's military presence in the Arctic region is among the top priorities for the nation's armed forces.
4. According to The Times of Israel, Israel's former national security adviser said the interim deal reached in Geneva last month between Iran and six world powers has drastically reduced the likelihood of military intervention to thwart the rogue Iranian nuclear program.
5. According to The Times of Israel, an American proposal that Israel station IDF soldiers in the Jordan Valley for the first 10 years after the signing of a peace deal with the Palestinians has garnered angry reactions from Palestinian leaders.
The Bible says in Psalm 22:27-28: "All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the Lord: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee. For the kingdom is the Lord's: and he is the governor among the nations.."
Our Second Coming quote for today is from Vance Havner. He said, "Some of the saints are singing about the Second Coming, but it is one thing just to sing the national anthem during the war and quite another to go into battle. The best evidence that the Lord's return has really gotten hold of us is when we occupy till He come, do business for God, buy up the opportunities, because the days are evil."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.