A live durational collaboration art project by Rosa Farber and Antonio de la Hera
Transmission Collective describes itself as a community; nine individual artists who exhibit their work together. We have collaborated in order to bring into focus an overview of the group’s dynamics, development, struggles and successes.
This piece manifests in a number of ways:
- Chronicle of the collective from the perspective of Rosa and Antonio
- Providing support for the members of the collective
- Caring for the group by providing acts of service
- A celebration with gifts and cake for the collective
- Guided tours for visitors from the perspective of Rosa and Antonio
On this occasion guests are invited to experience an overview of Transmission Collective. Guided tours are led by Rosa and available throughout the exhibition. If not approached please request at the desk.
We were very proud