A Christmas Eve fire started by a candle has left a Bristol Township home uninhabitable and injured a resident.
The fire in the 50 block of Strawberry Lane, in the Stonybrook section, was placed under control shortly after 7 p.m., according to Bristol Township Fire Marshal Kevin Dippolito. The fire was reported around 6:40 p.m.
The fire started in a bathroom when an unattended candle ignited near combustible material, Dippolito said. The fire has been ruled accidental.
Video by Jo Ciavaglia, Bucks County Courier Times