THE B-61 NUCLEAR BOMBS IN EUROPE: WHAT IS THE FUTURE?
December 13, 2013. A group of European members of International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War (IPPNW) discussed in a meeting at the European Parliament in Brussels about the situation and the proposed modernisation of the B-61 nuclear bombs stored in Europe.
- Dr Eduard Kusters (IPPNW Belgium)
- Dr Marianne Begemann (IPPNW Holland)
- Xanthe Hall (IPPNW Germany)
- Elizabeth Waterston (IPPNW UK)
- Roberto Del Bianco (IPPNW Italy)
Thanks to MEP Philippe Lamberts who organized the meeting.