You can have both money and God but you will only be able to serve one or the other.
Scripture: Luke 16:1-13
1. Talk about the happiest time in your life. What were your finances like then?
2. Why is the common perception that more or better stuff equals a better life?
3. What is the greatest challenge in getting your finances under control?
4. Is spending $$ on unnecessary things a problem for you? Why or why not?
5. If you could look at your spending for the year last year (not counting bills) what would it say about what/who you valued most?