2013 was the year we saw the most unusual and interesting printers.
Which one do you think is the most odd? The most practical? The most useless? Watch and decide. You will see:
• Mugi Yamamoto's compact Stack printer which just sits on a pile of paper, and swallows the pages beneath it;
• Samsung's innovative shells such as the Clip, the Origami and the Mate;
• The table printer which creates more space in your office or living room, and somewhere to put down your cup of coffee;
• The Little Printer hooks up wirelessly to your smartphone and prints out what you've been browsing;
• The Amex Digital printer is a digital photo frame which prints out the picture in the frame from the back;
• The printer which replaces paper with bread to produce perfectly cooked toast in a matter of seconds;
• The Egg Drawer Printer for those who want to decorate eggs.