Girl Power 2 Cure
Help fund this project on Indiegogo.com! Visit indiegogo.com/projects/rett-university-improve-education-for-girls-who-cannot-speak-or-use-their-hands/x/5938573.
Rett University is an e-learning platform specifically designed for educators and therapists of Rett Syndrome
students. Experienced professionals share their cutting-edge knowledge on how to support their students with Rett Syndrome and push them to their highest levels of academic, physical and personal achievement.
• help your student/child learn to read and write
• develop real communication skills
• learn strategies for sensory regulation
• learn where to start when initially diagnosed to build communication and appropriate expectations
• develop effective appropriate IEP goals
Rett University is brought to you by Girl Power 2 Cure in partnership with Susan Norwell, a world-renowned Rett Syndrome education and communication specialist; and Udemy.com, a leading e-learning company.