June 2010. t's time to harvest the strawberry crop in Huelva. Due to the crisis, an estimated 1,500 un-documented immigrants didn't find work last season. Clotaire, Ibrahim and Adama are three of them. From their shanty town, they watch 300,000 tons of strawberries roll by, to be sold in supermarkets all over Europe. Clotaire, Ibrahim and Adama don't earn any money, they are barely surviving. They are thinking about their next stop. The story of 21st century nomadism. More info fresassinpapeles.wordpress.com/
Documentary by: Leonor Jiménez, Veronica Frenzel and Clàudia Prat.
Festivals and seminars:
- Derecho a Ver (Colombia 2011)
- Cafe de PARIS avec Réseau d'Educations sans Frontiers (France, 2011)
- Women Art Festival Award of Andalucia (Spain 2010).
- Screened in Haus der Kulturen der Welt in Berlin. (Germany 2010)
- Screening with SOS Racisme during its Festival Against Racism. (Spain, 2010)
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?