Teens 4 Animals Summer Experience for High Schoolers
Only 25 students will be selected for this program per session.
Teens 4 Animals Summer Experience is a two-week action-packed, fun-filled immersion into the fur-filled world of animal welfare. From hands-on animal training to creative community outreach projects, this will be the highlight of your summer. Students must be currently enrolled in the 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th grade to participate in this summer 2014 program. For more info, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class Registration – select one option below
• June 4 – 17: Weekdays, 9 am – 1 pm
• June 18 – July 1: Weekdays, 1 pm – 5 pm
• Caring for Animals & Training Them Too
• Factory Farming & How to Eat Humane
• Learn about puppy mills, cruelty & circuses
• Service & outreach projects
• Storming Facebook, Instagram & More
• Animal Communications & What Your Pet is Saying
• Everything Kitties & Doggies Need
• Check Out the Daily Schedule for more info
• Earn service learning & volunteer hours