Filmed by Matt
Edited by Kara
Song by Bradford Nyght
Music Licensed by The Music Bed
Runtime: 5 minutes
Things we LOVE about this wedding (in no particular order):
1. The beautiful weather that they were blessed with all weekend long that really spotlighted the nature surrounding them.
2. The hours of hilarious toasts that were given at their classy but relaxed rehearsal dinner.
3. All the glorious work that the vendors combined to make W&R's wedding dreams come true.
4. The Bridal Party's post ceremony cocktail hour on a boat that took them from the ceremony site to the reception site.
5. Their GIGANTIC cake I'm not even sure how many tiers it was.
6. How everyone was so calm during the day but then once the Band started playing they turned it into super party animals.
7. The beautiful color scheme of the reception set up by the professional lighting team. I love the purples.
8. The gorgeous Edison light chandeliers coupled with the hanging bouquets.
Event Coordinator: (The Great) Amanda Spencer of Spencer Special Events
Ceremony Venue: Church of the Cross
Reception Venue: Private Family Home
Photographer: Landon Jacob
Florist: A Floral Affair
Cake Artist: Minette Rushing of Savannah Custom Cakes
Caterer: Susan Mason Catering
Band: Atlanta Beat