Shot with a 17mm Olympus lens.
ISO: between 400-800
- Best video quality for the price
- Image stabilization is a must!
- Need to know how to color correct properly (I do not)
- Not a practical camera... but then again that's why they call it a 'Cinema' camera
- Huge crop factor, but great for extreme closeups (also a PRO).
For more conventional 'run and gun' shooting I'll stick to my 70D.
But for when I need to shoot something cinematic like a film or music video, I'd recommend this camera.
Cannot wait to see more from the 4K model!
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?