Filmed by Amy & Chris
Edited by Chris
Song licensed by The Music Bed
Runtime: 5 minutes 10 seconds
Things we LOVE about this wedding (in no particular order):
1. Thomas' toast to Jill. We don't think we've ever heard a more beautiful toast. We're just glad we captured it!
2. The photo shoot! Amy and photographer, Kellie Kano, took the bride and groom out on the sound at magic hour. It was perfect!
3. The hilarious toasts from Thomas and Jill's friends and family. T & J handled the roasting quite well.
4. The picturesque outdoor ceremony as the sun was going down.
5. The party was incredible. All ages were letting loose on the dance floor!
6. The beautiful location. We used our trusty helicopter to get some aerial views and Figure 8 Island is truly a sight to see from the sky.
7. Jen Mitchell and the Figure 8 team. They were, once again, a joy to work with. It's easy to make a beautiful film when the wedding looks this good!
Wedding Coordinator: Jennifer Mitchell
Rehearsal Venue: Eagle Point Gold Club
Wedding Venue: Figure 8 Yacht Club
Photographer: Kellie Kano
Caterer: Figure 8 Yacht Club
Band: Complete Desire
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?