A crazy road-movie that seems to melt down into an abstract painting.
Dirk Koy straps a camera onto a carwheel and rides off – from 0 to 140 km/h,
to the driving sounds of Boris Blank. Apart from cuts, cross-fades and
colour corrections there is no digital enhancement. A symbiosis of shot images
and their abstraction.
Music: Boris Blank, Electrified
copyright ©2014 extreme music library
Video: Dirk Koy, Equipo
Screenings at festivals:
– Vienna Independent Shorts 2014, Austria
– Fantoche 2014, Switzerland
– Nijmeegse Kunstnacht, Netherlands
– Kloosterkino, Netherlands
– Animateka Festival 2014, Slovenia
– Solothurner Filmtage 2015, Switzerland
– Swiss Design Awards