1. According to NBC News, the world will face countless challenges in 2014, but a few nations in flux stand out in the crowd. In a recent article, NBC News correspondents and writers explain how the outcome of wars, negotiations and elections in these countries could have a deep impact on their own populations and regions, and sometimes the world. The 7 nations are: Afghanistan, Brazil, China, Iran, Russia, South Africa, and Syria.
2. According to Israel Hayom, A survey carried out by Worldwide Independent Network and Gallup International found that the U.S. is perceived as the greatest threat to world peace.
3. According to AFP, Syria's prime minister said the government is on course to score major diplomatic "victories" thanks to the unfailing support of its allies, including Russia, Iran and China.
4. According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, H1N1 is making a comeback. Local health officials said on Tuesday that they had identified a spike in flu numbers in recent days, and most of those cases appear to be H1N1, the flu strain that caused a worldwide pandemic in 2009.
5. According to HealthDay News, researchers report that a single strain of antibiotic-resistant E. coli bacteria has become the main cause of bacterial infections in women and the elderly worldwide over the past decade and poses a serious health threat.
Jesus Christ said in Matthew 23:39: "For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord."
Our Second Coming quote for today is from John Blanchard. He said: "The certainty of the Second Coming of Christ should touch and tincture every part of our daily behavior."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?