This week, we finished our website fully. Maximus added five blogs to our blog page. We didn't do much this week except for the blogs. We added some blogs like a welcome blog where we talk about how this is the new website. We also added a finished website post talking about how the website is finished.We will (have) submitted the website for marks this week. Presently, we have nothing to work on for the week. The rest of the week we will be going over the summative page and seeing if we have everything finished. I believe we have finished everything so far. One problem we have is that since we could not contact the business, we were unable to ask them about the things they wanted on their website. We had to use the information on their page and add a few things. For example, they didn't have a blog so we had to add think up the blogs. For the whole project, I was tasked with the layout of the website, Daryll was creating most/all of the vector images, and Max was tasked with adding/editing pages on the website. That is all.