If you want to listen to your iPad in your car, the best way is through a car radio that supports the iPad's 30-pin or Lightning connector. Many radios also have an auxiliary input, which you can hook up to the iPad's headphone port. But if you don't have either of those options, don't fret. There is still an easy way to listen to your iPad in the car through a Car Radio Transmitter.
Car Radio Transmitter broadcast for music, game, podcast, books on tape, any sound on your car FM radio.
1.Mini iPad Car Kit iPad Mini Car Stereo Adapter have a tape deck or cd player with no auxiliary input in your vehicle. It is the best ipad mini accessory.
2. Broadcasts stereo audio from your mini iPad to any FM radio. Share music, movies, and games, even streaming music such as Pandora or Spotify.
3. Connect through auxiliary stereo jack. Built-in microphone for sharing video chats via iChat, Skype and more. Wireless conversation or conference on the go. Listen to phone conversation through your car FM radio and handsfree conversation.
4. Experience HD 5.1 Stereo Sound. Simple Plug and Play. NO APP, NO WIRE, NO SETUP
5. Connect wirelessly through auxiliary jack
6. Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery. Approximately 6-9 hours of continuous play per 30 minutes charge
7. Easy Fixed 87.7 or 107.9 MHz band. NO ENDLESS STATION SEARCH.
8. This FM Transmitter use our patented technology + Phase Lock Loop (PLL) technology so you won't have to worry about the transmission drifting or like other FM transmitters on the market.
9. You can listen to your books on tape, podcast, or any recording from your iPad without the dangerous earphone.
10. You can use it on multiple devices, simply plug and unplug. No brainer operation. Nothing easier!
Please visit iphonefmtransmitter.com
Happy :) or money back guaranteed!!!
See more info @
Please "like" me at my facebook page @
See more of my videos @
See my collection of gadgets @
“car mp3 player fm transmitter”,
“car mp3 fm transmitter”,
“fm car transmitter”,
“car radio transmitter”,
“iphone car fm transmitter”,
“iphone car transmitter”,
“radio transmitter for car”,
“bluetooth fm transmitter”,
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?