1. According to The New York Times, an Israeli national security analyst has stated that amid the chaos of Syria’s civil war, Hezbollah has been moving long-range missiles to Lebanon from bases where it had stored them inside Syria, including long-range Scud D missiles that can strike deep into Israel.
2. According to Reuters, The Washington Post has reported that the US National Security Agency is trying to develop a computer that could ultimately break most encryption programmes, whether they are used to protect other nations' spying programmes or consumers' bank accounts.
3. According to FierceHomelandSecurity.com, enforcement of the Real ID Act in the United States will be phased in starting in April under a schedule the Homeland Security Department released on Dec. 20th.
4. According to Al-Jazeera, a Defence Ministry spokeswoman said that Israel has tested its upgraded Arrow interceptor, which is designed to destroy in space the kind of missiles held by Iran and Syria.
5. According to The Australian, the BBC has become engulfed in controversy after it broadcast a sermon by Wikileaks founder Julian Assange in which he slammed the Catholic Church’s confessional system as a means to spy on its congregants and seek powerful knowledge.
Jesus Christ said in Matthew 24:30: "And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory."
Our Second Coming quote for today is from Anthony Ashley Cooper. He said: "The only remedy for all this mass of misery is the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. Why do we not plead for it every time we hear the clock strike?"
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?