There’s nothing challenging about having deep thoughts all by yourself. What kind of religious community do you yearn for?
• Centering Thought and Order of Service bit.ly/1garoq3
• House of Sinner and Saints from “Seeing the Underside and Seeing God”, Nadia Bolz-Weber with On Beings’ Krista Tippett at the Wild Goose Festival (complete vimeo video) vimeo.com/73913123
• Meditation: “God, lover of us all …” Lala Winkley bit.ly/1crGWCk
• Spiritual But Not Religious? Please Stop Boring Me, Lillian Daniel, blog huff.to/1lkN7Od
• Spirit, Oprah oprah.com/spirit.html
• Oprah Winfrey Network: (episode) Oprah and Karen Armstrong: Losing Faith, Finding God bit.ly/1f9NQMk
• “Intense spirituality in our loves …”, Christian Wiman, (interview, poems, essays) On Being bit.ly/LlCmLn
• Unitarian College, Oxford unitarian-college.org.uk/selection.htm
• First Church Mission, Aspiration, Principles, and Sources firstuusandiego.org/Default.aspx?shortcut=principles-sources
• Benediction: “Be ours a religion …”, Theodore Parker uua.org/worship/words/readings/21514.shtml
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?