Review violations to segregation of duties (SoD) policies
• Review a list of users violate an SoD policy.
• For each violation, either remove one of the offending security entitlements or create an approved exception.
• SoD rules may be expressed in terms of individual entitlements (accounts, group memberships), roles or both.
• SoD violations must be corrected manually, since the system cannot predict which of several conflicting entitlements should be removed and which are appropriate to the user's needs and should be kept.
• SoD violations can also be approved, which means that there is a business reason to violate the policy.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?