Uptake: Hernan Perez & Iñaki Antuñano
May refer to:
* Diffusion (business), the acceptance or adoption of a new product or idea.
* Diffusion (biology), the movement of materials from an area of high water potential, to an area of low water potential.
* Osmosis (biology), a special type of diffusion applying only to water
* Absorption, especially of food or nutrient by an organism. (see digestion)
o Mineral uptake, by plants
* Neurotransmitter uptake carriers, a class of membrane transport proteins that pump neurotransmitters from the extracellular space into the cell.