Field Forensics, Inc. (FFI), a small business, is a State of Florida corporation and is a developer and manufacturer of forensics sampling and identification devices for law enforcement, homeland security, and military customers. FFI is a US-owned company and equal opportunity employer. FFI has a global sales network; a significant portion of FFI's total sales are export sales.
FFI has fielded several product lines, which address market needs in field chemical extraction, explosives detection and substance identification, explosives screening, covert ops, HUMINT and source handling; research and development in these and related technologies are underway. FFI develops devices using novel materials and methods to field systems that are highly-evolved but simple to use in very tough environments.
* Explosives detection and identification devices
* Drugs detection and identification devices
* Field & laboratory chemical sampling devices
* Bottled-liquid scanners
* Bomb squad/EOD/IEDD equipment
* Metal (ferrous and non-ferrous) detectors
* Explosive-blast-containment vessels & blast-mitigation materials
* R&D services for defense, security and law enforcement
* Training services in homeland security applications