~ NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE ~
Glaciers National Park in Patagonia, Argentina (Spanish: Parque Nacional Los Glaciares) is located in the Santa Cruz Province, in Argentine Patagonia. It comprises an area of 4459 km². In 1981 it was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Included in this video are images of El Calafate and El Chalten.
Check my blog for more info and background pixinmotion.wordpress.com/2010/01/09/patagonia-argentina
The elements used in this project are:
• HDR Photographs: Trey Ratcliff stuckincustoms.com
• HDR - other photographs: Adri Porteña flickr.com/photos/adrideargentina, Alberto Concejal flickr.com/photos/gimmenine and Ricardo Martins flickr.com/photos/redneck/
• Aerial images: Courtesy of NASA
• Music: Anima Instrumental by St. Paul (Per) @ ccmixter.org/files/Per/23477
• Art: Post editing Leo Bar
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?