My name is Filip and I would like to lead and serve the entire community of students of the University of the Arts London. A leader is here to serve the community, to be your voice, and to fight for what matters to YOU.
As the President of two societies and a course rep, I am already here for you, and I know listening to YOU is the most important thing. I want to focus on your issues, under my leadership the SU would deliver:
- Financial transparency, efficiency, and value for your money, so UAL informs YOU how they spend your £9,000+.
- More funding for your materials, projects and printing.
- Accessible, present and relevant SU, with VPs for every single campus, especially CCW and LCF, focusing on your needs.
- Optimised support schemes to help YOU if homeless or short of cash.
Further areas I would like to tackle and accomplish:
- Giving YOU influence over canteens and other independent services within UAL.
- Disability support at colleges easier to access.
- Simpler assignment briefs that are easier to understand.
- Efficient communication between UAL management and students.
- Better facilities at all campuses.
- More UAL nights out, not only during Fresher’s.
- United UAL spirit across all campuses, giving YOU equal attention.
The President is here to stand for and serve the community. A community of individuals. I will focus on YOUR needs. Because it is individuals, who matter to me. To Lead. To Serve.
_ _ _ _ _
If you have any issues with this Campaign group/event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org