Episode 104 February 12, 2014
In this week's bulletin, David Gibbons shares with you the BIGGEST news from the printer condumables industry:
1. Canon USA filed lawsuits in the New York Southern District Court, against 18 printer cartridge remanufacturers and aftermarket suppliers.;
2. Now schools can have a free printer and as much ink as they need to run it, for just 19.99 a month;
3. One of the most successful printer cartridge collectors in Europe has had to expand, to keep up with demand;
4. One of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of aftermarket inks in the world, has been reorganised;
5. MSE has been granted a Nordic Swan license and certification;
6. Samsung has been awarded the Outstanding Monochrome Printer of the Year.